- Dad: We just watched Master Chef, and they were serving these people from Oxford; one was a professor of Russian - what do they need that for? People have been Russian for years, they don't need someone to tell them how to be Russ--
- Me: Professor of Russian, not Russians.
- Dad: okay, but they had a professor of the 17th century - that finished AGES ago!
i need more people who love ace attorney in my life
i feel so deprived of the fandom lovers
…I freaking love Ace Attorney.
It’s half two in the morning and I’m convinced I’ll be alone forever, that we’re definitely out of good snack food, and Mayan spice hot chocolate is better than sleep currently.
- Cat: Attention, please.
- Me: No, I am busy.
- Cat: But I want to sit on your lap!
- Me: Still busy.
- Cat: How about your shoulders?
- Me: No.
- Cat: LOOK HOW CLOSE MY FACE IS TO YOUR FACE.
Five phonecalls from people who think I’ll struggle or be murdered while catching one bus.
I cannot win today.
That’s a tough one, probably a husky dog, its clearly the only way I’ll get one.
kimmchid reblogged you:
My birthday is July 7th.
I can’t decide if I want the costume, or someone wearing the costume. I’d probably be less awkward with the costume.
I don’t know, either! Frankly, I’m tempted to have both. Like, have the girl wearing the costume first, then trying it on and stealing it forever leaving her in the nude, coming back for seconds, aaaand repeat.
Clearly you’ve put more thought in than me; sounds like a solid plan. As time goes by I realize I need a girlfriend less for companionship and more to have someone to test cakes on, use as a life model, and dress up in stupid outfits with.
Haha thank you, followed back. Must admit, I never paired them at first but I was SO HAPPY when they got together!
Barry M has had one out for almost a year, and I guarantee you it’ll be cheaper lol. I have it, its amazing, just make sure your nails are completely dry when you put it on.
I’m sure everyone who’s even said two words to me knows that last post was a joke, but just in case: that last post was a joke.
Oh how I love his weird little face. I assume you follow him on twitter?
- Me: I've had a really good day, Angela compared my work to The Screaming Pope by Francis Bacon!
- Mum: Oh... I had a bacon sandwich today.
ME TOO it’s going to be phenomenal and nothing like a casing college art show at all…
- [All I can hear is 'scuffscuffscuffscuff' until my dad literally shuffles into the room]
- Me: what are you doing?
- Dad: I'm walking like a penguin!
- Mum: But why?!
- Dad: they have big feet but no legs, so they walk like this about this fast. I wanted to know what it was like.
Sense of humour is by far the most important thing; both concerning taste in comedy, and the ability to laugh at oneself. A rough knowledge of comic books, art and science fiction (or at least a willingness to listen to me drone on) is also amicable.